WELCOME !!


CHOOSE A CATEGORY:






NEED FREE PHOTOS FOR YOUR MODELS, WEBSITE, BLOG OR DESIGNS?




Sunday, December 2, 2012

How to Paint a Portrait & Hair

Contemporary Art
Modern Art


In all honesty, if I tried to explain to you how I have painted Tesla and the Deer Dancer so far, I would only confuse you to the point where you would give up painting altogether.  So, I will spare you  :))

Instead, I have searched the internet for what I think are, perhaps, the videos easiest to understand in YouTube.

These are top notch artists and definitely much better teachers than me.

So, get your favorite beverage, lean back, learn and enjoy:


JON HOUGLUM

Drawing a Portrait

Polarizing 1

Polarizing 2

Polarizing 3


Painting a Portrait

Blocking the Portrait - 1

Painting Portrait- 2

Painting Portrait - 3

Final Touches - 4


THOMAS BAKER

Painting Hair


And this is an excellent site for learning how to draw a face and everything else you can think of:

Drawspace - Free Lessons


Have Fun and God Bless !!












No comments:

BREATHTAKING...

A MUST WATCH !!! I would call this human art... 2014 Nanjing Youth Olympic