WELCOME !!


CHOOSE A CATEGORY:






NEED FREE PHOTOS FOR YOUR MODELS, WEBSITE, BLOG OR DESIGNS?




Tuesday, December 6, 2011

FOR THE LOVE OF IT...

Contemporary Art
Art Lessons

I was having one of those moments when we question the purpose of life and why we are here.

What´s the purpose? Why even bother to create all this? Why do we even exist? Was God lonely and in need of company?

An answer came, in the form of a thought:

"Creation is an Act of Love. 
 For no other reason than for the love of it."

Wow! I don´t know if that really came from God or my subconscious mind or from where...but the insight makes sense to me.

Why did God make all this?

For no other reason than for the love of it !!

Perhaps we should have the same attitude when we paint.


No comments:

BREATHTAKING...

A MUST WATCH !!! I would call this human art... 2014 Nanjing Youth Olympic